Teach Someone to Do Something
For this assignment I decided to focus on creating a tutorial for middle school to high school students who may be looking for historical research sources. I relied on Google, since that is where a lot of students begin with their research journey. I wanted to make a point for students to not rely on Wikipedia or social media sites as we are looking for historical and reliable information.
Here is the video tutorial!
I have never heard of Loom for recording videos, and I really love the layout of it. The added features of commenting on the page and replying with emojis are really neat. Thank you for showing this program. I am adding it to my toolbox of new things. Also, I loved that you picked a hard topic. Showing students how to find unbiased websites is very difficult, and I think this was smooth, quick, and nicely done!
ReplyDelete